Z-Health Featured by The Genius Network!
Z-Health has the privilege of working with some AMAZING coaches in business, marketing, and research. One of our favorite coaches - owner of Piranha Marketing, founder of The Genius NetworkTM, and partner in ILOVEMARKETING.com - JOE POLISH!
Two AWESOME things happened this month:
1) Joe Polish was featured in SUCCESS Magazine, the leading business magazine for entrepreneurs and small business owners around the world. His knowledge of sales and marketing is already world-renowned, but being featured in SUCCESS is a great honor and is awesome for Joe! If you haven't seen it yet, pick up your copy of SUCCESS this month and check out Joe's article and his offer for a Free Success Kit.
2) Joe featured Dr. Cobb and Kathy Mauck in his monthly interview series The Genius NetworkTM. This series of interviews features the leading minds from around the world in business, healthcare, science, technology, marketing, and sales - the great thinkers and DO-ers of our time! It is through our coaching relationship with Joe that Z-Health was chosen for this series and we are VERY excited to share this with you as a FREE DOWNLOAD!
Don't leave today before you download the interview with Joe Polish, "Improving with Age." Joe has agreed to make this interview available for our community for FREE!
If you've been looking for something to answer those questions you get all the time about, "What IS Z-Health?" then this is for you!
In this interview Dr. Cobb and Kathy answer some of the most common questions we all get about Z-Health:
1) What is Z-Health?
2) Why does it look like we're just moving our joints?
3) How does Z-Health help make me stronger, leaner, or more fit?
4) Why do I need to train my eyes and inner ear, can't I just lift weights?
5) What's the best way to start training with Z-Health?
6) How can I learn more about Z-Health?
Download the interview today and share it with your friends, colleagues and clients who you think may be interested or in need of a new approach to pain relief, fitness and performance training. They'll be glad you did!
Click here to DOWNLOAD the FREE interview!
A big CONGRATULATIONS to Joe, ILOVEMARKETING.com and everyone at Piranha Marketing. And a HUGE "Thank You!" for featuring Z-Health in The Genius NetworkTM interview series!
That's not all!
Are YOU ready to take the FIRST STEP with Z-Health toward the body and life that you really want? If you are tired of waiting for life to slow down so you can actually get something done for your own health, or if you are too busy to go to the gym, but interested in a better body, better life, better tomorrow... check out our BRAND NEW "First Steps to Fitness" Guide. This downloadable video and PDF manual are for people who are totally new to exercise or who want to get back on track after years of inactivity. This guide will give you the drills and info you need to start getting in shape, injury free, so you can get on with the active life that you want.
To really do it right, and stay out of pain, you need to know how to train EACH of these areas:
1) Breathing - How you breathe DOES matter! Our bodies need fuel and Oxygen is at the top of the list!
2) Vision - The visual system is the #1 system for gaining information about our environment!
3) Joint Mobility - The joints are satellites to your Neural GPS, constantly telling your brain where you are!
Click HERE for details and to order your "First Steps to Fitness" Guide today!
This is what Joe Polish was talking about in the interview! The Z-Health "First Steps to Fitness" Guide is the EASIEST, most APPROACHABLE start to a fitness program that we have ever seen. Don't be one of the majority of people who start an exercise program, only to be injured in the first 6 weeks. Start right, with the "First Steps to Fitness" and recognize that sometimes we have to get in shape before we can "Get in Shape".
Click HERE to get your "First Steps to Fitness" Guide today!
Want more information on Z-Health?
If you want more info on Z-Health Performance and the education and training we offer, don't miss our FREE 5-Part Video Strength Report and our FREE 34-Page Report: 21st Century Strength: Brain-Based Training for Power Athletes.