Master Trainer Program
Z-Health Master Trainers are who the top 1% look to for inspiration, education, and coaching.
Mastery is a lifelong process that begins with a commitment to be the best of the best.
The decision to become a Z-Health Master Trainer comes from within – you have a strong desire to master every tool, concept, and principle of Z-Health at an elite level. You will want to do it both for yourself and for your clients. You may also be seeking the world-wide business growth opportunities that come with the title.
The Z-Health Master Trainer program has helped fully establish Z-Health Performance as a unique profession — one that is separate from but complimentary to all other health, fitness, and athletic development professions.
Introducing the Z-Health Performance Master Trainer Program
The Master Trainer program is our flagship course – an intensive educational process designed to foster true mastery in the Z-Health core curriculum. Vital elements of both academic and physical skills from anatomy, physiology, kinesiology, sports performance training, and movement therapy — interwoven with an in-depth understanding of human neurology and neural plasticity — are required.
Our 12-month program is meant for those individuals who wish to be held to a higher standard and held accountable for owning the core curriculum.
Our 18-month program builds upon the 12-month program – adding on an additional 6 months of training and coursework designed to create Z-Health Master Instructors.
After you complete either the 12 or 18-month program, you will have greater confidence in your skills as a practitioner and teacher.
Here’s how you and your clients benefit when you become a Z-Health Master Trainer:
- A deeper understanding of all of the tools. You will be pushed to work beyond your comfort zone to master additional tools, drills, and assessments. More options = faster breakthroughs.
- A better teacher. Reviewing the material from different perspectives will make you a subject matter expert and give you new ways to explain, teach, and make relevant you work with your clients.
- Business and Performance Breakthroughs. You will be continually re-evaluating your business with world-class business and skills coaching. Further breakthroughs are right around the corner.
Is this for you?
As a part of the Master Trainer program you will:
- Work hard to become the best of the best. Candidates typically spend 25-40 hours per month during the course of the year studying and doing coursework.
- Learn the Z-Health teaching models for teaching concepts and drills. These are the keys to effective teaching and keeping your students engaged.
- Complete monthly assignments that will deepen your understanding. Written questions, research essays, online quizzes, in-depth anatomy assignments, and client programming examples will challenge your skills as a practitioner.
- Participate in monthly focused coaching calls with Dr. Cobb.
- Enjoy worldwide paid teaching opportunities (if a part of the 18-month program)
- Have your knowledge, patience, stamina, and skills put to the test in a 6-day Live Training event. This is the capstone event of the Master Trainer program – and what you work all year to get to.
- Deepen your knowledge on weekly mentoring calls with your peers, facilitated by a current Master Trainer.
- Prove out your physical movement skills by teaching skill segments and demonstrating drills.
- Better your client assessment skills. If you aren’t assessing you are guessing – and it all starts by taking a thorough history. How good is yours?
- Continue the process long after Live Training is over. Ongoing continuing education assignments keep you focused on lifelong mastery.
- Undergo rapid fire testing – of any of the material in our core curriculum (R-Phase through T-Phase). We expect you to know 90% of the information 100% of the time.
- Retest to maintain certification on a regular basis. Bi-annual rapid fire testing ensures your high standards – and ours – are maintained.
- Further develop your presentation and teaching skills. Confidence is half the battle – learn tips and tricks to develop yours.
Return on investment? It’s a distinct possibility.
The professional benefits include:
- Join the inner coaching circle known as the Master Trainer Community of Practice. An exclusive online community, regular peer mentoring calls, and monthly calls with Dr. Cobb designed to make you a better coach, practitioner, and businessperson.
- Boost your income and reputation through the Master Trainer Product Program. Create and publish your own training products – while Z-Health picks up the tab. You provide your training expertise, Z-Health pays to produce it – plus does the marketing and distribution for you.
- Increased benefits in the Z-Health Referral Incentive Program. As a Master Trainer, you can entitled to cash payouts for your referrals.
- Earn more money as a Z-Health trainer. As the best of the best, other trainers and Z-Health will refer additional business to you.
The Master Trainer program is an invitation-only program that runs once a year. Once invited to apply, we limit enrollment to ensure a high level of coaching for all candidates. For more information, call us Toll-Free 888-394-4198. Or dial 480-706-3007. Or email: Certification Info