16 ½ very good reasons to satisfy your curiosity.
Here’s why the top 1% of trainers and athletes incorporate Z-Health into their training programs—and why you probably should, too.
- Because performance limits aren’t going to step out of the way all on their own. (And the harder we train, the more limits seem to push back.)
- Because “pretty good,” “in the 34th percentile of my age group,” and “alright for a shoulder injury” aren’t on your goals checklist for your clients or yourself.
- Because you want your clients to repeatedly astonish themselves for the rest of their lives. (It’s good for business.)
- Because you’ll never know which limits are fixed and which are flexible until you speak the language of the nervous system, which governs performance.
- Because Z-Health gives you a new set of tools for improving performance based on something you and your clients already possess. The nervous system. Teaming up with your nervous system enables you to release the governor on your performance, injury-free.
- Because everyone loves instant gratification. Z-Health’s instant assessments mean no more waiting 4 to 8 weeks to see if a new method is working. You know it’s working in real time, and so do your clients. Every session concludes with your clients knowing they’re better off than when they walked in.
- Because you believe in performance improvements without pain, and that means joints, muscles, and other tissues moving through their full ranges of motion, pain-free.
- Because Z-Health plays well with other training methods in all sports—tennis, track, soccer, football, elite skiing, cycling, Olympic lifting, roller derby, ice hockey, swimming, even bowling.
- Because you’ll impress people at parties when you tell them the reason your client just broke her personal high-jump record of 10 years is because of something called sensory integration training. The nervous system needs accurate information from the visual, vestibular (balance and spatial orientation), and proprioceptive (brain’s 3D map of the body in space) systems, and their integration. Z-Health optimizes all three systems for performance.
- Because no one loves injuries, and Z-Health gives your clients a permission slip to skip injuries while running faster, jumping higher, lifting stronger, becoming more agile. Working with injury-free clients means more business and more referrals for you.
- Because you may be independent, but you’re not alone. You want to be become a part of a thriving network of the top 1% trainers, coaches, and athletes from all over the world.
- Because once you take a class, you can repeat it as many times as you desire. It’s never the same class twice.
- Because you want personal, comprehensive business coaching and support on how to grow your business, develop your brand, and sell products. Get answers to specific business and training questions—plus processes to systematize your business—on our private trainer forum.
- Because you appreciate referrals and introductions to the best clients, coaches, and vendors.
- Because Z-Health is continually informed by the latest scientific research. It’s also a culture of intelligent, curious trainers, coaches, and leaders committed to continuous improvement. That includes our own materials. Our founder spends his days researching, practicing, expanding on the methods, and refining the core classes.
- Because you’re curious. And you’ve never regretted following that.
16 ½. Because every workshop comes with a This-Will-Change-Your-Practice-and-Make-You-Question-Everything-You-Thought-You-Knew-But-In-a-Good-Way-110% Guarantee. We believe curiosity should always be rewarded. So we’ll give you your money back, plus 10% if everything you thought you knew about performance and limits isn’t turned upside down. It will be.
Sample it for yourself—for free.
Download our 34-page report, 21st Century Strength: Brain-Based Training for Power Athletes. You’ll get a preview of the fundamentals, including exercises to try now and a couple of the continuous assessment processes taught in our courses.
This is content you just can’t get anywhere else—unless you have a day job in a scientific research library. We’ve done that part for you, synthesizing the findings every trainer and every athlete needs to know to improve performance now.